Non-chinese scope recommendation

Sunofzeus

FNG
Can anyone recommend a scope that is not Chinese made, has an MSRP under $1,000, a Christmas tree style reticle, and is somewhere around a 3-18/ 4-20 magnification range?

OP
S

Sunofzeus

FNG
Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for something with an MSRP under $1,000 (rather than a retail under $1,000) if that's a possibility. I think the Leupold is the only one mentioned so far that falls under that MSRP.

Xycod

Lil-Rokslider
If it’s gonna be a hunting scope a Steiner p4 6-24 or 4-16, no tree ret though and not a dialer. Other wise:

Zeiss v4 Japan
Vortex pst gen2 Philippines
NF shv Japan
Delta Japan
Trijicon Japan
Leupold mk4 maybe, USA/Japan but who knows from there
Burris xtriii us and Philippines

To name a few that can be had under a 1000 if you do your research, I’m sure there’s more and a there’s a ton of used options.

Last edited:

kkp005

WKR
Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for something with an MSRP under $1,000 (rather than a retail under $1,000) if that's a possibility. I think the Leupold is the only one mentioned so far that falls under that MSRP.
I’m really not following you…. You want a scope that cost under 1k and isn’t Chinese right ?
I’d suggest reading a little about the scope evaluations on here and make a decision after that

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
What is the MSRP on the LRHS2? GAP has them for $959 and they are an absolute bargain.

John

sndmn11

WKR