No More Peak Meals For Me After This Order

Jrob

FNG
Right? Other than taste, texture, and price, they’re outstanding.
I’ve only tried 4 of their meals. I never had a problem with the taste. A couple extra dollars per meal isn’t exactly breaking the bank. I’ll have to give these other recommendations a try

KHNC

WKR
I tried every meal from heathers choice a few years ago and they just plain taste gross to me, a couple were edible but I literally dumped out the salmon potato one. Im a total foodie though so I'm probably just picky. Plus its dehydrated instead of freeze dried so they're just different. The packaroons are super good I just cant eat the meals personally. For the price of all these meals, Id rather eat stuff I know is delicious
This was my experience too. Just taste nasty, after all the initial hype. If someone likes, they must have a broad appetite. lol

Mojave

WKR
I’ve only tried 4 of their meals. I never had a problem with the taste. A couple extra dollars per meal isn’t exactly breaking the bank. I’ll have to give these other recommendations a try
Meals are fine, breakfast taste and smells like vomit. I ordered a case of this shit and didn't have time to try them all on an elk hunt int he Gila. I got tired of it and went to Truth or Consequences to Walmart and restocked. Was the best 150 mile round trip waste of time I ever had.

pirogue

WKR
So, pics that have been removed off packaging: Famous Amos, the Native American on Land-o-Lakes, etc., and this guy appears? Maybe PETA or some other anti-hunting group could make it go away. Surely, someone will cry discrimination.