NM 34 Elk

Cflong

FNG
I was very lucky and drew a NM 34 rifle tag for the October hunt! My wife and I hope to travel out there about the 8th or 9th of October and spend 2-3 days in the unit and travel back home to Arkansas. Then some buddies and I will head back for the hunt a few days later. Looking forward to the first trip and finding some good food and scenery and doing a little scouting, then will be excited to get back for the hunt! Hope things are looking good out there.

Pecosray

FNG
I was very lucky and drew a NM 34 rifle tag for the October hunt! My wife and I hope to travel out there about the 8th or 9th of October and spend 2-3 days in the unit and travel back home to Arkansas. Then some buddies and I will head back for the hunt a few days later. Looking forward to the first trip and finding some good food and scenery and doing a little scouting, then will be excited to get back for the hunt! Hope things are looking good out there.
Same here, hunter from Texas Guide pool, Ive never been a lucky guy but I've waited many years for this.

Maverick1

WKR
This type of thread is specifically called out in the Rokslide forum rules.
  • FNG posts thread, with two posts total to his name. (Original FNG, thread starter, hasn't been seen since starting this thread)
  • Thread lies dormant for months.
  • A different FNG, with post count of twelve in nearly four years, resurrects thread.

Do not make your first post asking for knowledge of certain areas. Every year the members of Rokslide see the same posts regurgitated over and over again that look something like this....... "Hey guys, I drew unit 1234567 tag and never been there where is the best spots to go?" 90% of the time, this is the user's FIRST post, and many times their last post as well, as they never return to post on the forum again.
1719880976769.png