Nile GMU late archery hunt

Hey guys,

I've always hunted the early season and am trying out late season but have limited knowledge of the Nile GMU in Washington State. I last hunted this area as a teenager so looking for some guidance/help if possible.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuzznuts

FNG
That hunt gets better as weather sets in. Elk are coming out of the mountains headed for oak creek. Go up the road behind the wood shed tavern or up behind whistling jacks. Good luck, also expect lots of company.

OP
H
That hunt gets better as weather sets in. Elk are coming out of the mountains headed for oak creek. Go up the road behind the wood shed tavern or up behind whistling jacks. Good luck, also expect lots of company.

Yeah that's what I've read so far. Will definitely stay away from the roads as much as possible. That unit has the most road access in any GMU I've seen!

OP
H
I'll be over in the same area come late season I think as well.
Well...Nile, Rimrock, or Umtanum.
Weather dependent.

We are gonna stick out Nile just to learn the area and who knows maybe get lucky! Good luck!!

We are gonna stick out Nile just to learn the area and who knows maybe get lucky! Good luck!!

same to you!
My hunting partner and I got into elk in the nile in the early season but only bulls! no cows.
We usually muzzy hunt the 342 across the hwy so depending on the crowds, weather, and roads, we at least have some ideas in that area too.