WTS Nikon spotting scope: ED-82 Field Scope

4th_point

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd like to sell this ED-82 Fieldscope, body only.

If it weren't for a few minor spots in the paint and sunshade, I would consider it mint. No issues with glass or function. No eyepiece, but it will ship with dust plug installed and Tamron lens cap for the objective.

$625 shipped, to lower 48.

Questions? Shoot me a PM or post in this thread. Thanks!

PXL_20240526_205808318 - Copy.jpg

OP

4th_point

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Price drop. Shipped and insured for $560. Rock bottom price. Will not go lower. This is what I have into the scope + shipping/insurance.

These are great scopes. If it doesn't sell soon, I will sit on it until closer to hunting season and raise the price back up.

I have a fixed 30x eyepiece that I might be willing to part with, but you can buy whatever EP that you want on eBay. They come up for sale at hunting classified too.

Last edited:
OP

4th_point

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Buy this scope and the eyepiece of your choice! The EP are available.

Still holds its own against any scope out there for a fraction of the cost of a Kowa, Swarovski, Zeiss, Leica, etc.

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Still holds its own against any scope out there for a fraction of the cost of a Kowa, Swarovski, Zeiss, Leica, etc.
It absolutely does. Mine sent a meopta s2, and a Swarovski CTC down the road. This is the best value in spotting scopes and there is no close second.