WTS Nikon Coyote Special, Burris Fullfield ll, Simmons 8 Point scopes

jeffpg

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys, I have 3 more riflescopes available for purchase. All of these are in excellent - like new condition with no obvious markings to the tube and body, and each one has perfect glass, with no defects. They are pictured left to right in the order listed. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures please do not hesitate to ask.

First up is a Nikon Coyote Special 4.5-14x40 Side Focus with the Predator BDC reticle in a matte black finish. I believe this scope is new and was never been mounted. I know that I never used it and upon inspection it will pass for new. I cannot find one single sign of it ever having been mounted or even handled. Tube, body and glass are flawless. The reticle pictured below is the one with circles.
I'd like to get $375.00 shipped for the Nikon.

Second in line is a Burris Fullfield ll 3-9x40 in a silver finish with the Ballistic Plex reticle. If you hold it up in the sunlight you can barely detect faint ring marks, but that's it. It's in great shape. The reticle is pictured below with hash marks.
I am asking $175.00 shipped for the Burris.

Third up is a Simmons 8-Point 3-9x40 Riflescope in matte black with the Truplex reticle. The reticle is basically a Duplex. This scope is like new and it comes with rings included.
$75.00 shipped for the Simmons scope and rings.

IMG_7092.jpgIMG_7091.jpgIMG_7072.jpgIMG_7073.jpg