WTS NIGHTFORCE NXS 5.5-22 X 56 SFP non zero stop NP-R1 Illuminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCraig

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1,025.00 $850.00 TYD. Original owner. I've had this scope on several different rifles over the 10+ years I've had it. It's always functioned flawlessly. I've used it for recreational long range shooting in typical rocky mountain environmental conditions, and it's in really good shape. The most noticeable aesthetic flaws are just a couple tiny scuffs on the turret knob knurling, and some slightly visible ring marks. See the pictures below. There may be more than that, but if there is it is not enough to notice. It's a Nightforce and it has been used a lot in the field, but I take care of my gear and don't ignorantly allow my weapon systems to be damaged by laziness.

The reticle is the NP-R1, which has 1 MOA vertical subtensions and 2 MOA windage subtensions. I don't think NF uses this reticle anymore, but here is a link that shows the reticle. https://www.nightforceoptics.com/wp-content/uploads/Reticle_Spec_Sheets/NP-R1-Sheet.pdf

It is second focal plane. Comes with Butler Creek caps, which have always stayed on the scope. I do not have the original box or any packaging.

I'm happy to answer questions or provide more pictures over text, so don't hesitate to ask if you're interested.

Paypal gift transaction (if they still do that - it's been a while) or Venmo only please. Scope will be sold as is.
IMG_9856.jpg
IMG_9857.jpg
IMG_9860.jpg
IMG_9861.jpg
IMG_9859.jpg
IMG_9865.jpg
IMG_9864.jpg

Last edited:
OP
J

JimCraig

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: dropping the price to $850. Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.