Nightforce ACTAR 4-16x50 sf

WVELK

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried the ACTAR 4-16x50. I think it only comes in the second focal. I moved this to a new thread as opposed to adding to one of my others.

ghott

Lil-Rokslider
I'm curious about this one as well. I'm planning to add this optic to my Seekins PH2 6.5 PRC...when funds allow it.. I have a 5-25x56 SFP ATACR on another rifle and love it but I'd like to have something a little smaller like the 4-16x50. (Note: I'm a SFP guy...tried the FFP and just can't get used to it for hunting)

ultraedge

FNG
I have 2. I have owned nearly forty Nightforce scopes and these are my favorite. The glass is sharp and clear with no tunneling at low power. Excellent turrets and build quality.

Riplip

WKR
Interested in feedback on the the MOAR reticle and illumination on the ACTAR? Is this the same as the NX8? I am sending back a Trijicon Credo HX because the reticle is too fine and the illumination did not help enough.

Kyle Avey

WKR
Interested in feedback on the the MOAR reticle and illumination on the ACTAR? Is this the same as the NX8? I am sending back a Trijicon Credo HX because the reticle is too fine and the illumination did not help enough.
I have a credo HX and an atacr with SFP MOAR. The credo is much finer in my opinion.