WTS NIB Franchi Affinity 3-

OP
R

rmarshall

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$875 shipped, a great shotgun! They are no longer made with a 26" and wood stocks in a 12 ga

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People sleeping on this shotgun. I’m on my second as my first was stolen out of my pickup years ago. My dad has a 20 & a 12. They’re just all around solid. Wood stock looks sharp too

OP
R

rmarshall

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
we have a few in the house, 2 20ga and this is the 2nd 12, they are amazing guns. I’ve been shooting a franchi affinity for 15 years and never had a glitch. Rain, snow, cold, dirty it just functions. They chukar, pheasant guns. Chukar hunting can be tuff on a gun and its takes a licking and keeps on going bang.
This will probably just be staying with me as a back up gun but I doubt I’ll ever need a back up.

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. & lightweight in comparison to many other autoloaders! Mine serves as a turkey/coyote/waterfowl gun and same experience. Zero issues. Franchi 48AL is my upland gun & it is just as dependable.

OP
R

rmarshall

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes. & lightweight in comparison to many other autoloaders! Mine serves as a turkey/coyote/waterfowl gun and same experience. Zero issues. Franchi 48AL is my upland gun & it is just as dependable.
Great to Hear your experience as well! The weight and balance are hard to beat..! I’d love to find a 48AL that’s not hammered. I’ve always wanted one.

Okie-hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That 48AL was a 13th bday present 16 years ago. Killed many a quail & dove!
Hope you get this sold!