Newfoundland gear suggestions

I've got my fingers crossed the border will be open for the upcoming September moose hunt. I would appreciate information from anyone that has been on a similar newfoundland hunt. What clothing would you recommend for a 5 day mid September hunt? Thanks

Indyal

Lil-Rokslider
I went a few years ago. You typically won’t be hiking long distances . Good quality all rubber boots that fit the ankle well. Also good rain gear. You usually won’t be hiking far so get nonbreathable rain gear. Rubber gloves big enough to wear over some insulated gloves. Be prepared mentally for lots of wind

OP
N
@Indyal thanks for the info. Our hunt will start on September 16th, are we on the right track preparing for temperature ranges from the 20's to 60's? I spoke with one other fellow who has hunted Newfoundland and he mentioned the wind as well, I will be using a recurve so I am going to set up some heavy micro diameter arrows with plenty of point weight and 4 - 3 inch trad vanes to help buck the wind and in case of rainy weather. My wife is using a 300 win mag so I doubt the wind is going to affect her nearly as much.