Newfie moose on the wall

joelbiltz

WKR
Finally was able to pick up my 44 inch Newfoundland moose from the taxidermist. Killed him at 667 yards with my Gunwerks 7 LRM. Also killed the Net all time B&C Woodland caribou on the wall next to him the same day after hiking ten miles. It was a epic day of hunting. Canadamoose on left shiras on the left. All I need is my Alaska/Yukon.

paddlehead

Lil-Rokslider
Amazing! Hopefully one day I will draw my Shiras, and maybe get to hunt Alaskan before I die

Nice...Antelope, Elk, Bear and Lion in there as well I see. Done a lot of out of state hunting there Hoosier! Are the (Bells?) that different on Moose...due to species differential? I have lots of tag points for Moose...someday

mt100gr.

WKR
Excellent trophies! Moose is at the top of my "hope to draw" list. Those all look like shooters to me. Congrats.

turk870

FNG
congrats,i went to newfoundland last year killed the only moose I saw,on the forth day of the hunt went into an area they had just located and never hunted.wound up being the second largest one the outfitter had ever killed.going to have it scored after I get it back from the taxidermist.