Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
Howdy from Montana, I'm new here and I really like what I see so far. I'm a bowhunter first but still have my .300 in the safe just in case :D 87 days til bow season!

tstowater

WKR
You are hereby warned that this site is bad new for your bank account. Great site otherwise. Welcome.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the site! I will be bowhunting a general area for elk somewhere in MT this year! Trying to figure out where as I heard my old stomping ground have been overran with other hunters.

OP
Titaniumman

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
Great to have you Titanium Man. Can we just call you Wolfram Man for short?

I'd say yes but I have no idea what you mean :) I use Titaniumman due to the quantity of titanium screws and rods in my back.

Never let a little thing keep you out of the woods fellas!

I'd say yes but I have no idea what you mean :) I use Titaniumman due to the quantity of titanium screws and rods in my back.

Never let a little thing keep you out of the woods fellas!

Man...having been through a lot of trials in my life...I feel for you! Glad you haven't let it slow you down!

Now I am feeing dumb...I was thinking Wolfram was the old name for Titanium...I was wrong it was for Tungsten. Sometimes I think I'm loosing it the older I get. :)

Last edited:

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Montana - where men are men and sheep are... BIG GAME! Welcome Titaniumman! I've got a few of those screws in my ankle. Good thing they're titanium and not Tungsten - that stuff's heavy!

Coop