Newbie from SoCal

You just gave that coyote an education it will never forget. But hey, that is the learning process. Keep at it, doný shoot without good support )get set up with proper support ahead of time. It will all come together.
I need help in Temecula, Ca. I'm a sheep rancher and I'm losing a lamb a night. They also took down a healthy 250 lb ram. Is there anyone out there in Temecula area who is seasoned, a good shot and can help? We're doing everything we can, and they are really outsmarting us. We know where they're coming from, and we hunt every night and/or early morning but we haven't made a dent. We have livestock guardians, and they're still able to get my sheep. It's devastating. I can't PM because I've just joined.

I need help in Temecula, Ca. I'm a sheep rancher and I'm losing a lamb a night. They also took down a healthy 250 lb ram. Is there anyone out there in Temecula area who is seasoned, a good shot and can help? We're doing everything we can, and they are really outsmarting us. We know where they're coming from, and we hunt every night and/or early morning but we haven't made a dent. We have livestock guardians, and they're still able to get my sheep. It's devastating. I can't PM because I've just joined.
Not as seasoned in coyotes yet. But would Totally DIG the opportunity to try and help out! I'm in West Garden Grove, but often hunt down that way in Cleveland NF by Murrieta. I'll PM w/ email address.

Not as seasoned in coyotes yet. But would Totally DIG the opportunity to try and help out! I'm in West Garden Grove, but often hunt down that way in Cleveland NF by Murrieta. I'll PM w/ email address.
I'm unable to get PM's but you can text me. My number is on the web, look up Namaste Farms. I need help!

Welcome Littlee. Well I am local in Temecula, but I am not seasoned In coyote either, though, I do get out and learn a lot every time I do. If I am looking at the correct spot, it looks like you are on maybe 4 acres and surrounded by other homes. I drive right by you often. It seems to be pretty tight area around there. What have you been using to hunt them with?

Back