Newberg says a $40 elk tag (or whatever it cost) is a $25,000 elk tag for residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wvroach

WKR
Do non-residents really complain on the cost of licenses? Only time I ever see it brought up is in response to a resident complaining about non residents hunting in "their" state.

wyogoat

WKR
Do non-residents really complain on the cost of licenses? Only time I ever see it brought up is in response to a resident complaining about non residents hunting in "their" state.
When have you seen a resident of a state complaining about a non res? I haven’t seen that on this site. In fact the opposite.

One time my buddy and I ran into two dudes on this saddle in the dark. We talked for more than hour. They were complaining that the non-residents had these elk pushed up to the head of the drainage. The guy literally said “**** these non-residents…oh you guys are cool tho.” Lol.

And I guess it would only be fair to add that I’ve had literally dozens of positive interactions with other people, some even helping me pack out a bull through their private land.

wyogoat

WKR
Only about a hundred times. On this forum alone....
Go ahead and cite a few of those here if you will. I see the exact opposite on these dumpster fire topics and the residents of the states that some love to bash are the first to offer a helpful solution such as antlerless options and remind that only a small portion of federal land isn’t available to them when that nonsense starts.
I’ve personally helped over a dozen NON RESIDENTS on this site by pointing them in the right direction. Some would have gotten more help had they taken the olive branch and gotten out of their own way.

Rich M

WKR
Somebody was talking about stages of hunting. Where does that come from?

I’d like to read the reasoning why hunters are supposed to be like that. Some youtuber superhero come up with it?

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Somebody was talking about stages of hunting. Where does that come from?

I’d like to read the reasoning why hunters are supposed to be like that. Some youtuber superhero come up with it?
Ht superhero.
And I believe in wllm13
7A739D19-CC4A-477F-B388-312FEF4CB7FC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.