New Zeiss rangefinder binoculars

Ryry

FNG
I am thinking about going with a rangefinder binocular . Was curious if anybody has use the new Zeiss they really seem to have everything I would like other than the steep price but I am willing to pay the price for quality.I’d appreciate any feedback you guys could give me thank you

Ryan

I love the Swarovski EL Range binoculars. You might want to consider looking at them while you’re looking.

OP
R

Ryry

FNG
I love the Swarovski EL Range binoculars. You might want to consider looking at them while you’re looking.
I just wished the button was on the right side and don’t like that they only range down to 33 yards.

My hands are big enough that I can reach the button with my right hand. I’ve never needed to range inside 33 yards.

Are you referring to the Victory RFs? I think those would be a really good option. They are spendy but i think they have the right stuff to make them really handy.

I currently own a pair of Leica HDB-2200s and really like them. Ived used them on targets and game to 900yrd with great results.

agardner00

Lil-Rokslider
I just took delivery of the Victory RF last week, so I don’t have a lot of experience yet. But so far they are incredible. I was back and forth between the Geovid and the RF (EL was out because I also bow hunt, and wanted the short range capability). Ultimately went with the RF, primarily because of the range button setup and that I can get an Outdoorsman’s stud. I’ve ranged out to 800 but haven’t had a chance to really stretch them out. I’ve ranged down to 11 yards, which is exactly what Zeiss claims. The glass, of course, is absolutely fantastic. I wasn’t really concerned with the Bluetooth and ballistics features, but I have to say they’re bad ass and easy to use. I’m taking them on a day hunt in a few weeks so I can let you know more the.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk