New Zeiss conquest hdx?

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the new Zeiss conquest hdx? I have a budget of 1k for a new set of binoculars and was wondering if it would be worth it to pay for the new conquests vs grabbing the old hds at 699$ on sale.
Also was considering the leica trinovid or kowa genesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only place I've seen them on sale are on eBay from a retailer in Australia. I wonder when the Rokslide review is going to get posted on this site because it's been more than a few days since its announcement. Maybe Zeiss doesn't want any reviews posted on the web yet until they blowout the rest of the Conquest HD stock. I looked through the Kowa Genesis 8x33 and to me there was a noticeable difference in clarity compared to the Trinovid HD and Conquest HD 8x42's. To me the Genesis 8.5x44 is just too heavy to be lugging around all day, and the weight is the most negative comment I've seen on these. I waiting to see how it compares to the new Conquest HDX.

OP
J
I saw the original thread but hadn’t seen the review yet. Didn’t realize they wouldn’t really be out until October thought maybe someone else might have had their hands on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk