New to reloading WI

Cbum

FNG
Hey all - I'm a young guy very green to this topic, but have a serious interest in reloading. I'm still in the buying phase and have a general idea of what is needed, but uncertain of what is snake oil in the industry. If possible, I'd really appreciate someone to let me come over to learn from their expertise, and skip the process of learning from my mistakes (although im sure I will still make many). If you have any input or advice, feel free to PM or message on this thread, it is much appreciated! I'm located in central WI, will bring beer of choice, and will help out in any way possible. Thank you and God bless.

Bluefish

WKR
If an hour west of Dubuque isn’t too far a drive, glad to show you the ropes.

If you have not given it a listen the reloading podcast is pretty good. They have a series on the basics and deep dives down the rabbit hole.

OP
Cbum

Cbum

FNG
If an hour west of Dubuque isn’t too far a drive, glad to show you the ropes.

If you have not given it a listen the reloading podcast is pretty good. They have a series on the basics and deep dives down the rabbit hole.
Thank you for the offer! I'll send you a PM, appreciate the response!

OP
Cbum

Cbum

FNG
Recob’s in prairie du sac has a good selection of supplies
I've been to Recobs for 22 arc and didnt get a chance to look through their selection thoroughly, I'll definitely be checking them out when I get a good map of what i should get

Lawnboi

WKR
Where in central WI? What is your goal for reloading? Ie precision rifle, hand gun, ect

I may be able to help, but until mid winter my reloading room is going to be broken down while I have foundation work done.

Anymore online is about the best you will get for prices unless you get lucky at scheels or fleet farm.

OP
Cbum

Cbum

FNG
Where in central WI? What is your goal for reloading? Ie precision rifle, hand gun, ect

I may be able to help, but until mid winter my reloading room is going to be broken down while I have foundation work done.

Anymore online is about the best you will get for prices unless you get lucky at scheels or fleet farm.
Appreciate the information on best purchasing options! I'll definitely be looking around. Ill send you a PM!

TX_Diver

WKR
I just moved from WI.

Do some reading here though and save yourself a decent amount of components.

Good luck!