New to First Lite - pant sizing questiom

coyyota

WKR
Going to try a couple pair of first lite pants for the first time. Corrugate foundry and Catalyst foundry. Do their waist/hips fit true to size? Anyone sizing up?

Thanks for any insight.

Mike

Lowg08

WKR
I wear a 36 in all other pants. I wear a 36 in the foundry but wish they offered a 37. The rigid waist line offers no flex. The 38 was way too big.

I’m saying basically the same thing as the other members. When I bought the catalyst foundry pants I wore a 36 in most other pants, so I got a pair in 36. They weren’t tight, per se, but they have zero flex in the waistband. I think the 38’s would too big.

OP
C

coyyota

WKR
Appreciate the feedback fellas. I’m a 34-35 depending on pants, ordered 36 in both. Will see how they fit and update here for anyone else who may be looking.

Lowg08

WKR
Appreciate the feedback fellas. I’m a 34-35 depending on pants, ordered 36 in both. Will see how they fit and update here for anyone else who may be looking.
I will say they are fantastic pants. I have both and it’s the only two I need.

AaronL50

FNG
I would say it somewhat depends on the specific pants you get. Sawbuck brush pants fit me almost too tight. Corrugate foundry and obsidian merino pants give me a good amount of waist room. I imagine it has to do mostly with material difference. I love the foundry pants I have and hardly ever wear the other 2 pairs anymore.

fishslap

WKR
I bought a pair of corrugate foundry and they were baggy. Sent them back due to the stitching coming loose on the fly. They sent a new pair in the same size and they were a complete different fit, almost too small. I have a lot of first lite but I tried the kuiu attacks and that’s all I’ve worn this hunting season. The foundry are good for ice fishing though since they have the knee pads.

Todd P

FNG
I just got the corrugate foundry pant and I ordered like I was ordering my jeans. Fit just right in the waist but a little long for what I consider 35s.