New to denver area

nxtbgthg

FNG
Well I have finally gotten around to introducing myself. I have lurked for a while and now I have to do it. Moved from out of state to the suburbs of denver back in December and got started fishing right away and never stopped. Now here I am august 2 and have no hunting plans what so ever. I have done a bit of internet research on wildlife areas and the like but nothing would be as helpful as some one in the denver area taking me under their wing. I know I am asking a lot but I would love to be able join in on someone's hunt. I understand the work that some guys put into the planning of there hunting trips, but maybe you had a friend bail on you or move from the area? I am willing to be a part of any scouting trips from today on. Lastly I can promise that any information that is shared with me or learned through ones generosity will never leave my thoughts. I was raised knowing that a man is only as good as his word! I only archery hunt, I am physically fit, and 29 years old. At this time I would be only able to hunt over the counter units or what is left over from draws. And if it came down to it I would be will to just take part in a hunt as a spectator to help find game and help pack out animals. His is an amazing website thanks for taking the time to read.

Ted

Hey Ted I already have some Hunting plans but hit me up with any questions. Im in the Littleton Area.

Thank you so much for the offer. I have always enjoyed reading your posts. I will be in touch. Now the wife and I are headed to the Adams county fair!

If you don't find anyone here there is a group of guys from bowhunting.com that are doing an elk hunt this year. The main two guys putting it on live in CO. That may be an alternative for you. If I don't get an elk the first two weeks I will be going back with them. It is a open camp for anyone that wants to join. Good luck this season!

Hey, you can shoot me a message if you want I haven't had a chance to scout like I want. But I'm gonna wing it in a couple OTC units. I'll hunt opening weekend and the a bunch after sept 9 when I'm out of the army.

Back