New SWFA scopes!!!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Agreed, the glass is sad. Fanboys love em though. I have 2 that I shoot paper with to see if the gun is worthy of a decent hunting scope. 6x and 10x.
I have several of them. They put bullets where you aim and they dial correctly. I’ll take that over super sharp glass and poor tracking/return to zero any day.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I have several of them. They put bullets where you aim and they dial correctly. I’ll take that over super sharp glass and poor tracking/return to zero any day.
Been more than a couple pictures of broken scopes. So they work, until they don’t. Then good luck getting any warranty replacements.

Reactions: OMB

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Been more than a couple pictures of broken scopes. So they work, until they don’t. Then good luck getting any warranty replacements.
I doubt they break easier than most other scopes. And for me it dosent matter, I have 3 6x on the shelf, I’d send one for warranty and just use a different one.

I’m not an SWFA fanboy but they work well.

OP
Sandstrom

Sandstrom

WKR
Swappable turrets, zero stop, bullshit PRS Xmas tree reticle. See link below.

Well shoot!! I missed that thread. Thanks for posting that.

I liked it better when I didn’t know what they were doing and could use my imagination for the perfect scope:-(

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I doubt that any scope from any company/manufacturer are 100%. Failures can happen, it's just a reality with mechanical "things."

I see you are concerned with warranty replacements, your vortex should serve you well then.

KenLee

WKR
Sorry, it looks like I missed this dumb comment when you originally wrote it. Are you suggesting that SWFA glass is so bad you can’t see animals?

If so, that is simply not true.
When using them on no or little moon evenings, I run out of scope and reticle before I run out of legal shooting time. Truth

Last edited: