New strings and cables, super tuned, and dressed to kill!

Just got my bow back from Ontarget7. Best super tuner I know. New Hogwire Fury strings and cables and is shooting faster and smoother than ever. Ready to whack some hogs next month in Oklahoma :)

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 202

Slim Jim

WKR
Very nice!
Is Shane anywhere near Boulder CO. My daughter just got accepted to college there and we will be heading there around the first of April to check out the campus. I'll bring my bow and have him super tune it if he has time.

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, I just got my bow back from him as well! He does do great work.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425685485.646613.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425685485.646613.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425685500.923591.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425685500.923591.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 67

ssliger

WKR
Very nice!
Is Shane anywhere near Boulder CO. My daughter just got accepted to college there and we will be heading there around the first of April to check out the campus. I'll bring my bow and have him super tune it if he has time.

He is in Windsor, which is just south of Fort Collins. North of Denver. He was talking about moving back to Utah at one time. He does awesome work.

OP
Bowhuntr64
He is in Windsor, which is just south of Fort Collins. North of Denver. He was talking about moving back to Utah at one time. He does awesome work.

Yeah, he lives in Windsor, about 40 minutes or so from Boulder. But he usually works in Boulder, so I meet him and drop off my bow there, if I can't make it to his house. He is planning to move back to UT closer to the Fall. Great guy to work with--it's nice to find someone that excels in their people skills as well as their bow skills :)

ssliger

WKR
Yeah, he lives in Windsor, about 40 minutes or so from Boulder. But he usually works in Boulder, so I meet him and drop off my bow there, if I can't make it to his house. He is planning to move back to UT closer to the Fall. Great guy to work with--it's nice to find someone that excels in their people skills as well as their bow skills :)

Agreed!

Slim Jim

WKR

Cool I'll have to pm him.
Does he still frequent this forum? I haven't seen him on here in awhile

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Sweet looking set up! Shane is the man, I do my own tuning and he is more than willing to take a phone call and help out. Stand up guy all the way.

ontarget7

WKR
Thanks for the kind words bro ! Always a pleasure tuning your bows !

Have a great time on your up coming hunt

Thanks
Shane

Awesome work from a stand up guy. I hope to get another bow or two done before he decides to move. If any of you are looking for a tuner, Shane is it. Good honest work and great workmanship.