New Stock Timelines from Manners and AG Stock

Article 4

WKR
Hey all
Heads up! I am hearing 6 month build times for all Manners and AG Composite stock builds. If you are planning on a new rifle build this year, good thing to know and get ahead of!!!

Been that way at least 7 years since this thread started https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/manners-composite-stocks-estimated-lead-times.6252613/

A funny post by someone in it:
Remember the Mitch Hedberg joke about cooking a baked potato in the oven?

"Sometimes, I'll order a Manner stock,,, even if I don't need one......, because by the time it's done,, who knows?!?"

On another note, i just ordered a benchmark blank with a quoted 1 year lead time today which definitely jives with that quote..

IdahoBeav

WKR
Here's a recent timeline for reference:

02/08 - ordered EH-1
05/16 - sent email asking for update, was told mid August
05/28 - received invoice
06/04 - stock was delivered

Redvanes on LRH probably has a Manners sitting on the shelf; rem 700 with M5 or Tikka.
That's for the shoutout! That'd be me...

Right now I have LA Pro Hunters & Left Handed LA Pro Hunters. Been sitting on the left handers for a while now but I know there's some lefties out there still ;)

Yeah maybe....seems like an improvement would be warranted if they are 6 months back...lots of folks out there need a job. Maybe hire a few more folks? Dunno?

My contact at Manners says that they can't find enough people who want to work. They're always looking to hire!

maugh

FNG
I got my Manners EH1TK in just under 8 months. It came in December, so I didn't get around to mounting it for a while. When I did mount it I realized that the LOP was shorter than I preferred. I messaged them and they were very helpful. We emailed back and forth about options and they agreed to make me a new stock at no charge. I just got the email today that it is ready to ship.

Timeline:

Initial Order: 4/10/23
Ready to Ship: 12/6/23

Replacement Order: 4/15/24
Replacement Order Ready to Ship: 6/7/24

Darryle

WKR
Classified Approved
I got my Manners EH1TK in just under 8 months. It came in December, so I didn't get around to mounting it for a while. When I did mount it I realized that the LOP was shorter than I preferred. I messaged them and they were very helpful. We emailed back and forth about options and they agreed to make me a new stock at no charge. I just got the email today that it is ready to ship.

Timeline:

Initial Order: 4/10/23
Ready to Ship: 12/6/23

Replacement Order: 4/15/24
Replacement Order Ready to Ship: 6/7/24

I got mine in about 2 weeks, but then again, I know a guy 🤣🤣IMG_4198.jpeg

SloppyJ

WKR
If anyone wants a Manners just buy it from The Battalion or Altus. Battalion has tons of LRH’s last I looked.
Got my LRH w/ mini chassis left handed from Battalion and had it within a week. I was beyond shocked when I saw they had one and even called to make sure it was legit. The color options weren't too great but I went with scorched earth and I actually really like it. The girl on the phone steered me in the right direction. They were great to deal with.

ChrisAU

WKR
Got my LRH w/ mini chassis left handed from Battalion and had it within a week. I was beyond shocked when I saw they had one and even called to make sure it was legit. The color options weren't too great but I went with scorched earth and I actually really like it. The girl on the phone steered me in the right direction. They were great to deal with.

I’ve had a high plains in the cart more than a few times. One day ha.

SloppyJ

WKR
I’ve had a high plains in the cart more than a few times. One day ha.
Go for it. I enjoy it more than my McMillan Game Warden LR that I have on my long action. It might be just a bit heavier but it fits me better. Gun shoots great with the chassis too. I thought I was going to have to bed the recoil lug but it's shooting so well I'm not touching it.