New: Springfield COMPACT 10mm XDM Elite

Steelruger22

Lil-Rokslider
I saw these too and am curious if they are as reliable and good as the fullsize ones. Shot my buddies full size and liked it. While I have both a 20 and 29 they are the only glocks I own and were acquired due to lack of market over anything else. Haven't decided if I'm pot committed with what I have or if its worth switching over to the XD line. Guess time will tell.

OP
L
I saw these too and am curious if they are as reliable and good as the fullsize ones. Shot my buddies full size and liked it. While I have both a 20 and 29 they are the only glocks I own and were acquired due to lack of market over anything else. Haven't decided if I'm pot committed with what I have or if its worth switching over to the XD line. Guess time will tell.
I had also bought the 29 because it was the only compact 10mm out there, so I just ordered this one and will likely sell the 29SF as I really like the ergo on the full size. It also hasn't had a single misfire yet, with all types of rounds, plus handloads.

I read somewhere else that the full size mags should also fit fine with the extension sleeve.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I had one for a bit and ended up selling it. I like the glock 20/29 better in every way. The glocks are also much more familiar to me as I've shot and owned many different glocks over the past ~20 years. There was a video a few years ago of a guy doing some torture testes between the glock and the xdm and the xdm failed far earlier than the glock did. I understand that torture tests are not always realistic but the glock just kept ticking.
I was told years back when I was really into handguns that the XD and XDM pistols were not used by a single law enforcement agency because they routinely failed testing. Not sure if thats true or what it means but I'm sticking with glock 100%. I have 3 glock 20s.