New rules on posting spots? Really Rokslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
You might of mis-posted snippets of your conversation with fngtony, because that doesnā€™t say what you seem to think it says.

So he said my post was locked. Recent rule change about fnng guys not being able to post about spots.

He then said I leave the fng status to lil-rokslider at 100.

I assumed that means that I could post about spots as long as Iā€™m not in FNG status.

Not that Iā€™m necessarily planning to post questions about spots. But I also donā€™t know how the lil-fng status effects his explanation of the rule.

CorbLand

WKR
So he said my post was locked. Recent rule change about fnng guys not being able to post about spots.

I assumed that means that I could post about spots as long as Iā€™m not in FNG status.

Not that Iā€™m necessarily planning to post questions about spots. But I also donā€™t know how the lil-fng status effects his explanation of the rule.
See bolded portion for answer.

Drenalin

WKR

Iā€™m not going to look back but I think I read ā€œfngs or anyone.ā€

He said they donā€™t let ā€œfngs or anyoneā€ post about spots. You were an FNGā€¦now youā€™re anyone I guess.

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider

Read it again. The FNG ā€œ or anyoneā€

I miss read that. I guess I canā€™t read good or do other things good either. Bring on the memes

Status
Not open for further replies.