New rules on posting spots? Really Rokslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
I used to help new guys on here who asked about units and then one of the guys I helped shared an animals I killed to a Facebook group with the unit I killed it in. You can think what you want but from my experience sharing info with those who arnt like minded never goes well.
Serves you right

Robobiss

Lil-Rokslider
This very quickly went from “goodness gracious what is this guy on” when I opened it at 5:00 this morning to the funniest stuff I have seen in a while the last couple pages.

Thank you to everyone involved for the good laughs. Whoever the mod is that kept the FNG going past 100 is my hero.

Pretend to know some one after some 100 comments on the internet is a bold statement.

I feel sad for the things you know
What he means is we know you in the sense that you’re the same as every other new guy who never contributed then jumps on expecting help with the rag they drew. Actually you’re not the same, the rest let it be.

OP
L

Lil-Rokslider656

Lil-Rokslider
What he means is we know you in the sense that you’re the same as every other new guy who never contributed then jumps on expecting help with the rag they drew. Actually you’re not the same, the rest let it be.

You know what he means. So you’re a knower too? You know things

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Pretend to know some one after some 100 comments on the internet is a bold statement.

I feel sad for the things you know

FNGs come and FNGs go.

Same bitching every time. Its so stupid I have to make 10 posts and wait a week to buy that gear I really want.

After years and a dozen posts what do you mean nobody will tell me where to hunt in unit X. I'm not asking for honey holes just a place I can shoot a 6x6 bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.