New RCBS Matchmaster Powder Dispenser Coming in November

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just got this info in an email from RCBS.

RCBS Introduces Its Fastest and Most Accurate Powder Dispenser – The MatchMaster.

MatchMaster Powder Dispenser. Precision 0.04 Grain Accuracy with

Dual Tube Dispensing Technology.

OVERLAND PARK, Kansas – October 10, 2019 – RCBS, the leading manufacturer of ammunition reloading equipment for rifles and pistols, announced today that it has released the company’s fastest and most accurate powder dispenser with the launch of the new RCBS MatchMaster. Featuring precise 0.04 grain consistent measurements and a new patent pending dual tube dispensing technology for enhanced speed, the new RCBS Matchmaster saves users precious time on the reloading bench while promoting maximum accuracy.

Among its many design enhancements, the one-piece Matchmaster unit features an LCD touchscreen display that is Bluetooth compatible with the new RCBS app. This exclusive compatibility provides complete user control to calibrate scales and dispense powder in auto or manual modes. With pre-configured powder types readily accessible, handloaders now have the ability to create and or modify their own customized powder configurations in order to easily fine tune their favorite loads.

Through the MatchMaster’s patent pending dual tube dispensing technology, the dispenser is capable of delivering quick charges, each delivering between 0.10 and 0.04 grain accuracy every time. This consistency allows handloaders to obtain the most reliable performance possible while promoting confidence in each individual round.

The MatchMaster delivers charges in two mode configurations: Standard mode and Match mode. Standard mode drops charges to 0.10 grain accuracy in under 20 seconds while the Match mode drops charges to 0.04 grain accuracy. Other standard features include a patent-pending Bottom Drain function with Open Drain Alert. This exclusive combination ensures users will never experience unwanted powder on their bench when filling the dispenser.

“The new RCBS Matchmaster has taken powder dispensing and weighing to the next level,” said Will Hemeyer, Sr. Product Line Manager for RCBS. “With its user adjustable powder settings, Bluetooth compatibility, and revolutionary dual tube dispense technology, the Matchmaster reduces reloading time and simplifies the entire operation all while maintaining zero impact to charge accuracy.”

RCBS is the leading manufacturer of ammunition reloading equipment for rifles and pistols, offering reloading equipment throughout the world. To learn more about the new MatchMaster Powder Dispenser, visit https://www.rcbs.com/matchmaster-powder-dispenser.html

About RCBS

RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of reloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS started with one simple bullet die and has grown into the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products - everything from presses, dies, shell holders, powder measurers and priming products. All are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation to give you a premium reloading experience. RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading.

amassi

WKR
Awesome
Hope it "warms up" faster than the charge master

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kindigs

FNG
Nice. Was thinking about getting a charge master but might have to go this route instead.

hard to pass up an auto trickler for that $. Unless rcbs does their thing by setting mrsp @ $899, street price of $750, + $200 mail in rebate.

muddydogs

WKR
I don't get the smart phone app? Why would I want another app on my phone to control something i'm setting in front of?

tdot

WKR
I'm very curious how long the "Match Mode" takes, they talk about the accuracy of Match Mode and time of Standard Mode.