New Mongolia Hunting Film

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
New Mongolia Ibex and Maral Stag Hunting Video Guided by Mongol Tour sponsored by Spartan Precision, Happy Antelope, Weatherby, Crispi Boots, CRKT, Stone Glacier, Dark Energy, Swarovski Optik, Unknown Munitions, Exotac, FHF and Gastro Gnome.

Follow Spartan and Happy Antelope on Instagram for big news from the sponsors coming Wednesday.

Sadly one of the great Argali Hunters of all time who guided several world records, Galaa father of our Host at Mongol Tour Ogi passed only days prior to our arival in UBN. Added a lot to the meaning of the trip for all of us.

Hope you enjoy.

gf99-99

FNG
Wow! very nicely put together video!

I have actually spent some time in the Alti mountains and many other places around Mongolia and its is one of the most untouched truly wild places left on earth. As well as Namibia.

Mojave

WKR
Wow! very nicely put together video!

I have actually spent some time in the Alti mountains and many other places around Mongolia and its is one of the most untouched truly wild places left on earth. As well as Namibia.
Yeah I have driven all over hell in Namibia. It's pretty much New Mexico or Arizona with different animals. Some of it is wild, but most of it has man's hand on it.

Know people that were in Mongolia on the argali hunts in the 1970's through the 1990's. Early Jack Brittingham days. Wyoming oilmen. I would imagine that they got the best of it.

I feel like the number of places that are devoid of humans are limited to Antartica away from the science stations, Arctic Russia and limited spots in Arctic Canada. Even Arctic Alaska is pretty full.