New Mexico stud BH sheep / ROAL

Looks like the backstory is 6 guys went out glassing, one found a ram, and the guy with the biggest smile shot him. Not hating at all......that's a book ram and if I had the tag and the help (paid or not), I would surely take it too!

BTW, is a hood pulled up over your hat the new flatbill? :ROFLMAO: I do it too

That’s a ROAL!

And way too many guys making a potential nice picture very cluttered. Those are that kind of photos for friends and family not the internet in my opinion.

I also have been wearing my hood over a ball cap when backpacking since the 90s. I guess you can say I’m a trend setter 😎

That right there is like winning the lottery no doubt! Awesome ram!!!

Lightning strikes twice :(
the hunter is a donor @ sheep foundation, not taking anything off the ram but I am sure a YouTube video will be released soon as publicity and stoneglacier promo
Not so much as lighting as money. Guarantee this is the Governors tag purchased for $280K. Quick google search shows him with multiple rams, some of which are other governor tags. I'm sure the hunter will be able to contribute millions more to sheep conservation than I ever will.

No gonnna lie, I'm jealous. The average hunter who wants to draw a sheep tag never will. I am lucky enough to have had 1. If I ever won the lottery, think I would spend it all hunting sheep as well!

Not so much as lighting as money. Guarantee this is the Governors tag purchased for $280K. Quick google search shows him with multiple rams, some of which are other governor tags. I'm sure the hunter will be able to contribute millions more to sheep conservation than I ever will.

No gonnna lie, I'm jealous. The average hunter who wants to draw a sheep tag never will. I am lucky enough to have had 1. If I ever won the lottery, think I would spend it all hunting sheep as well!
Just commenting to say I dig your handle/screenname

Back