New Mexico Mule Deer Draw

Nice, I didn't get as lucky with deer I got a fourth choice in unit 29 archery, I have never even seen area 29 or anyone else that I know either. But I did draw Ibex archery hunt which I am stoked about even if it has a 3% success rate, also drew Oryx on Stallion range, going to be a great year. Best of luck to you on laying the smack down on a old mule deer.

WRO I think I have watched his video on his Ibex bow hunt a thousand times, so good. I have been messaging him, good guy.

rbljack

WKR
I got REAL lucky...beginners luck I guess. it was our first time putting in for the draw in NM. Me, the wife, and the boy all got drawn as non residents.

JPD350

WKR
I hunted U-29 for Antelope a long time ago and will never forget the nice desert mulies I saw, it might be a better draw than you think!!

Hey does anyone know where a good place to camp at in unit 29 for mule deer archery? Never seen 29 but drew it this year would appreciate any info thanks

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
I was lucky enough to draw 31 as a non-resident. I don't plan to hunt the September hunt, too many rattle snakes and deer are mostly nocturnal this time of the year. I'll catch them on the rut in January.

nsedillo

FNG
I can second that.. Pm me for info for some info on 32.

Engbretson,
Same for the floridas

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
I scouted around 32/36/Reservation this weekend and saw a group of Barbary, some very nice elk, and a few mule deer doe.

Great weekend driving around. The springs storms have made the area very green and looks to be a promising year.