New memeber

jart2313

FNG
Hello guys, new guy here. I saw this forum and liked the information available here. The only hunting ive been doing lately is rabbit hunting for some stew. I have a question for you guys , what does Ttt mean on forsale post?

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! TTT means “To the top”. Basically by commenting it bumps the post to the top of the feed so more people see it.

OP
J

jart2313

FNG
Welcome! TTT means “To the top”. Basically by commenting it bumps the post to the top of the feed so more people see it
Thank you! Ahhh makes complete sense! I saw some really good deals on here and i am going to jump on them as soon as they grand me the access. Ive been looking at some of the guys posting rams etc on their hunt and its amazing!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
J

jart2313

FNG
Thank you guys. I wish i had something cool to post but i dont hunt like yall do.

OP
J

jart2313

FNG
Welcome! TTT means “To the top”. Basically by commenting it bumps the post to the top of the feed so more people see it.
Quick question. Is it "safe" to purchase gear from some of the guys on here? Or should i say whats the safest way?