New Kilo6k HDX

bigbuckdj

WKR
Has anyone messed with these? I’m really looking for a relatively simple 8x chest bino-RF. The previous 6ks I messed with fit the bill but I couldn’t look past the blue tint. I’m curious if the HDX glass has that corrected. I am pleased with Geovid-R image but they are chunkier and more expensive.

Sig Sauer Kilo 6k HDX

fbhandler

WKR
Has anyone messed with these? I’m really looking for a relatively simple 8x chest bino-RF. The previous 6ks I messed with fit the bill but I couldn’t look past the blue tint. I’m curious if the HDX glass has that corrected. I am pleased with Geovid-R image but they are chunkier and more expensive.

Sig Sauer Kilo 6k HDX
Do you know if those previous 6ks were the “HD” ? I’m having a hard time sorting through all the various models sig has come out with and currently have the 6k HD. I’m also wondering how much of an improvement the HDXs wil be

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Do you know if those previous 6ks were the “HD” ? I’m having a hard time sorting through all the various models sig has come out with and currently have the 6k HD. I’m also wondering how much of an improvement the HDXs wil be
I’m pretty sure they were the HD, I messed with the compacts and x42s at TAC a few times.