New Iron Will Vanes??

jdoyle243

FNG
Man I was excited about this but for over double the cost of the AAE Max Stealths I can't justify it.

I feel you on the cost. Based on my experience with shooting any kind of fixed head in field scenarios (more than just flat range type stuff) the max stealth doesn’t quite cut it unless a very very small head. This only applies if shooting past 50 yards of course, but I can chat more about my testing on vanes in a PM if it would interest you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon_G

WKR
I think unless something changes with the dca super sabre vanes I see no reason to use anything different. The tall profile steers broadheads better than the max stealths. I also noticed that the very, very first arrow I shot with the dca vanes also sounded quieter than the max stealths. And did I mention they stick like it's no one's business? Great vanes in my opinion.

jdoyle243

FNG
I think unless something changes with the dca super sabre vanes I see no reason to use anything different. The tall profile steers broadheads better than the max stealths. I also noticed that the very, very first arrow I shot with the dca vanes also sounded quieter than the max stealths. And did I mention they stick like it's no one's business? Great vanes in my opinion.

My current vane of choice for those reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac

WKR
Probably splitting hairs comparing those 2 vanes. I think both those companies came up with almost the exact same results. IW just had Q2i build theirs, while DCA modeled there’s from scratch. I’m sure they both work fantastic.

Really appreciate the support guys! Nothing changing with the Sabre vanes on my end. It's hard to argue with science. I just wish I had better marketing. You guys shooting them, seeing the benefits of the proven aerodynamic principles and telling your friends are what I count on. I can't thank you enough. As a thank you use code ROK10SLIDE to save 10% until 9/20/24.