New Hornady products 2025

OP
Ferrulewax
Seems like the 6GT fits a very niche role between the 6arc and 6creed. Not sure how much market there will be for that, and most precision shooters are reloading anyway.

amassi

WKR
The .224 76 a-tip is intriguing
Wonder why they’re listing the 6.5 140 and 147 Eld-m as new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDog00

WKR
Curiosity got the better of me, so I sent Hornady a message about the trimmer pricing. This is what they sent....

"Full suggested retail on that trimmer will be $775.33. Dealers/distributors should have it for less money because of the discounts they get for purchasing in volume from us."

Man, I think they are killing it. Almost all of that stuff seems pretty cool to me. Don’t much care about 33ARC but it’s pretty cool.

New Atips look great. The 76 looks to be designed for AR mag length unfortunately. Woulda been cooler if it was a higher BC sleek bullet for tactical class. That 138 ATip BC is out of this world. Makes me want to shoot out a barrel quicker to chamber another in 25x47.

Love the idea of cheaper, more available 105 and 140 hybrids.

That trimmer will probably be the standard in the future.

Last edited:

B23

WKR
25 prc would be a monster too, not sure how barrel life would be but man that would be a wind cheater.
I was thinking those new 25 cal 138's would make sweet music in things like the 25-7PRC where they have a little more horsepower to really get them moving.

TxLite

WKR
Aren’t the A-tips pretty unreliable for hunting compared to the eld’s? I seem to recall mixed reviews on their upset characteristics