new here and introduction

Huntchic

FNG
Being new here I just wanted to say greetings and look forward to participating. I've been reading information here for a very long time and sometimes wanted to add to a post or ask / answer a posting. So i finally decided to join in.

OP
Huntchic

Huntchic

FNG
Small game, Coyote, Deer mostly. I've hunted a good number of places over the years. Elk, mule deer, bear, Moose and few other critters . Like having my freezer full. Lol Been a good while since i hunted outside of NC though. I do go to my brothers up north every year for a couple days of deer season or turkey.

Oh.Leever

FNG
Welcome!

What do you hunt with?

I haven’t hunted anything ever and always thought my first go would be guns blazing on hogs while in a helicopter or something (my friend said that’s how they do it in Texas) but I’m beginning to think bow hunting might be my first

Oh I have hunt before, does fishing count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Huntchic

Huntchic

FNG
Hunt with? Weapons wise?
I’ve used Bow, flintlock muzzle loaders and inlines of course rifles n shot guns.
Bow I’ve shot deer and 1 turkey.
Shotguns for small game turkey and waterfowl
Black powder for small game n big game
Rifles for about everything.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie