New guy from Nashville

peleejosh

FNG
Hey all, new guy here from Nashville. Long time lurker.

Whitetail, duck, turkey are my main loves.

Go out west every other year or so for elk, mule, pronghorn.

Glad to be here.

Poser

WKR
Lived in Nashville for a stretch of life shortly before every person in the world decided they needed to move there. I hunted on and around Percy Priest lake quite a bit, enjoyed a whiting fish sandwhich from Bolton’s Hot Fish, fried chicken from Monell’s and a cold beer or 3 at the Slow Bar. Back before a PBR at Roberts Westin world didn’t cost $7 and you could just park on lower Broadway if you were heading downtown. I ended up liking Memphis better than Nashville, but eventually just moved out West.

OP
peleejosh

peleejosh

FNG
Lived in Nashville for a stretch of life shortly before every person in the world decided they needed to move there. I hunted on and around Percy Priest lake quite a bit, enjoyed a whiting fish sandwhich from Bolton’s Hot Fish, fried chicken from Monell’s and a cold beer or 3 at the Slow Bar. Back before a PBR at Roberts Westin world didn’t cost $7 and you could just park on lower Broadway if you were heading downtown. I ended up liking Memphis better than Nashville, but eventually just moved out West.
I'm jealous of your move out west, we have too many kids in school to do it. Maybe one day.
Nashville is def. too crowded now. Sunday day drinking at Roberts used to be awesome, now there are too many bachelorette parties to even go near downtown.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Munkish

FNG
Weclome. I grew up a couple hours north of there and enjoy visiting family in the area often.