New guy from Georgia

Staring to look west for new adventures and trying to soak up as much information as I can.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new GA member.

Eddie

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new GA member.

Eddie
New to the site from Michigan. My son and I are Headed back to Montana archery elk. Had limited success looking to pick a few brains.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
New to the site from Michigan. My son and I are Headed back to Montana archery elk. Had limited success looking to pick a few brains.
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new MI member.

Eddie

Welcome. Great to see Georgia folks looking West. There is no better resource than Rokslide to learn what you need to, other than actually spending time in the backcountry and burning boot leather.

OP
rover95disco
Welcome. Great to see Georgia folks looking West. There is no better resource than Rokslide to learn what you need to, other than actually spending time in the backcountry and burning boot leather.

Thanks! I turkey hunted Colorado this year and absolutely loved it. Made a big loop up through WY, MT, ID, and UT, wish I could figure out a new career that would let me live out there.