New guy from CA(please dont hold it against me!)

Hi All,

Just found this site when I saw it mentioned on a site I have been a member of for several years. I have been checking it out for a few days, looks like a great site. I am mostly a bow hunter, but hunt with Rifle and black powder too. Got lucky this year and drew a random tag in AZ for early archery bull in 5B south! I have hunted it 2x previous so I am really looking forward to getting back out there. Hope everyone has some good luck in the drawings this year!! Look forward to hear some stories from everyone.

Devon

OP
D
thanks for the welcome! I mostly hunt deer, in CA, UT, AZ with a bow, I also hunt rifle in my local mountains(San Bernardino) I hunt elk and have been luck enough to draw probably more than my fair share of tags in AZ, one in UT, and one in Nev, have hunted CO 2 times. WY and New Mex., Nev., and CA once ea. for Antelope. I also got really lucky and drew an Oryx tag in NM! I used to hunt with my son a lot, but he joined the Marines and was gone for 4 years, last year he came home and we got to go together and he was able to get his first bull elk with his bow in AZ, that was really great. I will try to pass on any info I can if anyone draws an area that I have hunted in the past

boom

WKR
welcome from Sonoma Wine country.

hell of a tag you got there!!