New from MT

Hello I've dabbled in forums for a few years and am usually to busy to settle down and get the most out of them. I'm older have relocated and love to read, and share all things hunting and fishing so I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and good conversations with like-minded people. Especially during the off season and planning time for upcoming hunts and adventures. I'm from West Central Montana and have guided and hunted the mountains in the western united states for 30 years.

Attachments

• KIMG0174.JPG
    KIMG0174.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 37

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

I look forward to hearing anything you put down on the forum. I’m sure you’ve got a ton of knowledge on western hunting to teach some of the people here. Welcome!

shortside

FNG
Welcome! I am the FNG here. we share a lot of interests. Hit me up anytime. I hope to be a regular here.... at least once a week.

MTN_AVE

FNG
welcome
Hello I've dabbled in forums for a few years and am usually to busy to settle down and get the most out of them. I'm older have relocated and love to read, and share all things hunting and fishing so I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and good conversations with like-minded people. Especially during the off season and planning time for upcoming hunts and adventures. I'm from West Central Montana and have guided and hunted the mountains in the western united states for 30 years.