New from Idaho

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new ID member.

Eddie

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
If u have a little extra change, a good bait will let u pick the biggest boar on the mountain and you can basically hunt him from your phone to figure out when you need to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know, thats a solid response. At this point, probably looking towards fall for this but its really challenging working 45 hour days, getting enough family time in, and still thinking im going to be successful without some help. I would rather do bait than a guide

You know, thats a solid response. At this point, probably looking towards fall for this but its really challenging working 45 hour days, getting enough family time in, and still thinking im going to be successful without some help. I would rather do bait than a guide

You can spend a lot of time with them on top of everything else you do if it’s a good bait. I’ve seen upwards of 20 bears in a day two days in a row and went to school on Monday. Find some expired fruit in bulk and ask a local bar or restaurant for access to their grease container, then all you have to buy is a barrel, chain, and cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk