New from Alberta

Noblet

FNG
Looking at my first sheep hunting this fall, just snooping around to see what everyone else is doing and going to learn. Love hiking and backpacking, but looking forward to this adventure....I'm sure it will turn into an annual trip for years to come.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome here Noblet. You have come to the right place if you need guys helping to spend all of your money. Seriously though there is tons of information on guns, optics and gear period. Where abouts are you in Alberta ? I live in the Southern end of the province between Lethbridge and Medicine hat. I also will be hunting Sheep this fall.

OP
N

Noblet

FNG
Welcome here Noblet. You have come to the right place if you need guys helping to spend all of your money. Seriously though there is tons of information on guns, optics and gear period. Where abouts are you in Alberta ? I live in the Southern end of the province between Lethbridge and Medicine hat. I also will be hunting Sheep this fall.
I am from Lloydminster, no stranger to the shooting world as I like to stretch my 6.5x47mm but this sheep adventure is going to have the Mrs. questioning my spending motives for sure!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Busted

FNG
Welcome from a fellow Albertan. Lived in Lloyd from 2012-2014.

As far as the new gear goes, I’ve had some luck in the classified if you know what you’re looking for.