New Fierce Rage

Does anyone know anything about the new Fierce Rage? Price? When it will be released? Are you planning on buying one?

I am considering getting one when they come out. I really like how lightweight it is and wanted to get others opinions on it.

turley

Lil-Rokslider
As the Rage will be in the Edge series it should be based on their Sako clone action.
It will have a Bix'n Andy trigger and bipod rail and am guessing it shaves weight by using the titanium action (believe this is an option). When I was corresponding with Fierce I believe they said the starting price point for the basic rage (steel action, steel barrel) was in the $2500 neighborhood.
A few months ago I purchased a Fury in 7mm-08 (20" steel barrel, 1-8tw) directly from them as after research the only difference between the Edge and Fury was the fluting. Overall, I really like the balance of the rifle and standard stock.
They might have some of the Rage rifles ready for sale.....just contact them via email (my Fury isn't even listed as being available in the 7mm-08 on their website).
That said, I really like the weight of the Fierce Fury (mine is roughly 6.5lbs in the cartridge and barrel length I chose) for most of my hunting needs. However, if you're looking for a very lightweight mountain rifle there are possibly better options. If I'm doing a hunting trip in the high mountains then normally I'll be taking my Kimber Montana.....but overall I do prefer the Fierce.

Last edited: