New FHF Bino Harness?

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I just think the hushin guys are clowns and exo could do a lot better than supporting them
So your judge of character puts the Hush guys in the category of clowns? Are they not badass enough for you or are you just jealous? Sorry to high jack the thread but good grief. Steve supporting a group of guys that want nothing more than to enjoy the outdoors and share their content with others in a positive way seems like a win to me. They have a massive following on YouTube and IG also a no brainer if you are a business man. I guess some guys are just to full of themselves to appreciate what seem to be good men.

Sled

WKR
So your judge of character puts the Hush guys in the category of clowns? Are they not badass enough for you or are you just jealous? Sorry to high jack the thread but good grief. Steve supporting a group of guys that want nothing more than to enjoy the outdoors and share their content with others in a positive way seems like a win to me. They have a massive following on YouTube and IG also a no brainer if you are a business man. I guess some guys are just to full of themselves to appreciate what seem to be good men.

You're clearly a fan and that's fine for you. Some folks just don't swallow when presented with their brand.

TheTone

WKR
Care to elaborate ?
They’re shameless self promoters making a living off exploiting wildlife all while giving basically nothing back. It was started by Casey because his brother convinced him he could make millions as a hunting YouTuber, since he was already making millions off stupid life/family videos

Prairiekid

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 4 year old FHF bino harness. It's ok but it has always left me wanting more. I look at the SG option from time to time.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
FHF website says the new harness will fit their previous models. I always felt that the older harness was lacking comfort so I ordered the new one. I used snail mail so it will be about a week before I find out if the new one is more comfortable.

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
FHF website says the new harness will fit their previous models. I always felt that the older harness was lacking comfort so I ordered the new one. I used snail mail so it will be about a week before I find out if the new one is more comfortable.

I got the new one today as well as the wings and quickly adapted both to my Marsupail no-mag. It’s pretty nice.

sndmn11

WKR
I got the new one today as well as the wings and quickly adapted both to my Marsupail no-mag. It’s pretty nice.
Did you get in on their special people pre-order?

We ordered a complete FOB today to replace @KickinNDishin FHF whatever was before the Pro-M model. The harness was one of the things that sold her on the setup at the Western Hunt Expo. The other thing that it solved for her is that with other forward openers, she kinda has to get her hand under her breasts and dig out the magnet connection against her body. This is why she has preferred a front opener. With the little loopy handle thing on top, I think it will be a big improvement.

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Did you get in on their special people pre-order?

We ordered a complete FOB today to replace @KickinNDishin FHF whatever was before the Pro-M model. The harness was one of the things that sold her on the setup at the Western Hunt Expo. The other thing that it solved for her is that with other forward openers, she kinda has to get her hand under her breasts and dig out the magnet connection against her body. This is why she has preferred a front opener. With the little loopy handle thing on top, I think it will be a big improvement.

Yes, but I only got the harness straps and wings. I’ll probably wind up marrying the straps to the Kifaru harness. The wings are also a fantastic design - no more pockets mashed up against the bino harness itself, and no more twisting pockets as you put it on.

sndmn11

WKR
Yes, but I only got the harness straps and wings. I’ll probably wind up marrying the straps to the Kifaru harness. The wings are also a fantastic design - no more pockets mashed up against the bino harness itself, and no more twisting pockets as you put it on.
I favor mashing. Probably a lot of that has to do with the floppiness of stuff hanging on the webbing strap.

I'd take a pic of my mega setup, but I'd rather give @Ucsdryder time to set the stage in commentary before the unveil.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I favor mashing. Probably a lot of that has to do with the floppiness of stuff hanging on the webbing strap.

I'd take a pic of my mega setup, but I'd rather give @Ucsdryder time to set the stage in commentary before the unveil.
I’m confused? I’m I supposed to say you can’t kill anything with your bow because you have so much crap hanging off your chest your 200 yards behind me, huffing and puffing up the hill as 6 bulls bugle their way to the top…including at least one 350” class bull?

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Looking at doing the same. Can you post some pics of those setup?
Haven’t fine tuned it. Need to removed the bottom clip from the wings. It works as you see it to keep thing from getting twisty which Ive always hated about attachments on straps. This solves this. A little engineering and you can make it fit anything.

BF3BCBE9-977E-453B-9E51-C94B20FFCD0C.jpegDF8B1DF3-F3AA-46ED-A6D9-E798CDEA7A1B.jpeg