Sold New Christensen Arms 16” Carbon AR Barrel - .223 Wylde w/ Adj Gas Block & Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My firearms attention deficit disorder (ADD) has kicked in again. I purchased a new Christensen Arms 16" carbon-wrapped AR barrel in .223 Wylde a while back to do an upgrade on one of my AR's. This is the same barrel they put in their CA-15 production AR's. Then I recently purchased a Christensen Arms adjustable gas block, mid-length gas tube and thread protector for the barrel. But I've decided to go a different direction.

For those not aware of the .223 Wylde caliber, it's a new chambering created to shoot both the .223 Rem and 5.56 ammo equally well. So no more worry about can I shoot this round in that rifle. Just shoot. Most rifle manufacturers are adopting the .223 Wylde as their standard for .223 chamberings.

The barrel is 1:8 twist which will stabilize up to 80gr bullets for hunting, but still give good accuracy with the 55-62gr defense rounds. It is threaded 1/2x28 and uses a mid-length gas system. The barrel is new, unused and unfired. It will fit in almost every AR-15 upper. I was going to mount it in my Windham Weaponry upper. To learn more about it, go here: https://christensenarms.com/product/ar-15-carbon-fiber-barrel-adjustable-gas-block/

The adjustable gas block is made by Superlative Arms and carries a CA logo. The mid-length gas tube is already pinned to the gas block and ready to install. The gas tube assembly includes two sets of set screws in SS and black, and the allen-type wrench for adjusting the gas block.

Photos are attached as well is the CA receipt for the recent purchase of the gas block assembly and thread protector. $625 shipped for everything, which is a slamming deal for a new, fully-loaded Christensen Arms carbon AR barrel. Paypal or Venmo preferred, but snail mail methods also accepted. This will probably be cross-posted, so first public "I'll Take It" gets the set. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7876.jpgIMG_7878.jpgIMG_7879.jpgIMG_7880.jpgIMG_7881.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.