New bow sight help

Nooch2222

WKR
In the market for a new sight, thinking slider style spott hogg or HHA Tetra ryz. New bow is a Hoyt Alpha X 30. Wanting a sight that will attach to the pic rail. Any other sights I should be looking at? All hunting would be Spot and stalk, other than the occasional elk tag where calling would play into it.

goodlife

FNG
HHA does not have individual micro adjust pins, which automatically kills it for me. I really really wish they did. HHA are bombproof, but heavy.

Axcel Landslyde has worked well for me. Ive also got a fixed pin armortech I have been beating up for many years. I'd be hard pressed to change. Just another option to look at.

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
Im not sure if black gold makes a pic mount. But I have heard only amazing things about their slider 2 pin. I want that sight but dont have the money to buy it atm. I'd definitely take a look at it because its one of the only sights that has the 2nd pin that can move.

Sizthediz

WKR
Im not sure if black gold makes a pic mount. But I have heard only amazing things about their slider 2 pin. I want that sight but dont have the money to buy it atm. I'd definitely take a look at it because its one of the only sights that has the 2nd pin that can move.
They do. I Have dual tracs on vtm and rx8u. Take a look at S&S

Maz7869

FNG
I ran a Hog Father for years great sight still have it on my treestand bow in the 2 pin configuration. This year I’m trying the Canyon Pounder 5 pin and liking it so far we shall see how it does, but it feels bulletproof, I’m probably going to pick up a second for next year being able to go from single pin to five pin is worth it for me.

I got a dark owl scope with the HHA tetra ryz combo recently and its super nice if you're in the market for something fancy