New bow... Bowtech SR6

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
So I ended up selling my last bow and bought a new on....

Well what actually happened was I had a wild hair up my butt one day, walked into my local shop and shot one of their Realm SR6 and everything is history. As much as I love my E35 (back up now) I wanted a bow that I could yoke tune. So I had an OD Green one ordered and decided to have some freedom strings made. So far I have it shooting bullet holes now all I need to do is level my sight scope and set 2nd and 3rd axis on my sight along with shooting some bareshafts at 30 yards.

Specs are:
30" draw
72lbs
585 grain arrow chronograph at 273 fps on performance setting.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 61
OP
B

Brandon_SPC

Lil-Rokslider
Will be getting this same bow after this season. Been contemplating for this season but way too close to september.
Tell me about it. I was getting worried that this bow wasn't going to come in by the time elk season got here.

KHNC

WKR
So I ended up selling my last bow and bought a new on....

Well what actually happened was I had a wild hair up my butt one day, walked into my local shop and shot one of their Realm SR6 and everything is history. As much as I love my E35 (back up now) I wanted a bow that I could yoke tune. So I had an OD Green one ordered and decided to have some freedom strings made. So far I have it shooting bullet holes now all I need to do is level my sight scope and set 2nd and 3rd axis on my sight along with shooting some bareshafts at 30 yards.

Specs are:
30" draw
72lbs
585 grain arrow chronograph at 273 fps on performance setting.
Congrats on your purchase! Good luck with it this season!