New: Argali Owyhee 1P Tent

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Can someone show a picture of the back side of this tent? I'm interested in the angle and tie off points.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Just an FYI we're posting an IG video today showing the back side of the tent with a few mid-point guy-outs staked out and doing a walk around.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For anyone that didn't get one of the Owyhee tents before we sold out, we are running one more short pre-sale window on April 24th at 9 a.m. MST.

Has anyone had any experience with this tent yet? They look great.
I crawled into one at a film event. It wasn't guyed out, so I'm interested to see how much more shoulder space there would be with that. Hard to comment on length since I'm 5'-6" but felt like 6'-2" might be the comfortable range.

Once I have it in hand I'll be comparing to a Durston X-Mid 1P that I have zero nights in so far.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For any of you that are still wanting to grab one of these tents, we finally have them in stock.

ElkPRC

Lil-Rokslider
For anyone that may have this in hand, while I love argali products and will likely go with this anyways, I am curious how this compares to the kuiu summit star.

Also curious how this would be for a mid November late season elk hunt?

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
I can't compare to the Kuiu Summit Star as I haven't seen the Kuiu tent but the Argali should hold up well to November weather unless you get some ungodly amount of snow quickly. Something I learned recently while set up in the snow is that you lose a bit of space as the snow falls on the tent and then slips to the base around it. I got a bit of sagging all around and lost some space. Something to think about when you are starting with a tent that doesn't afford extra space to begin with IMO. You might consider the 2-man version for that late of a hunt to contain extra gear you may be lugging.