New Aero precision action

TxLite

WKR
I was wondering if they’d do this. At the Solus price point, I bet it’s a hit.

OP
Cbthomas

Cbthomas

FNG
I was wondering if they’d do this. At the Solus price point, I bet it’s a hit.

That’s what I thought, rokslide almost has me convinced to build my next rifle on a tikka action but I guess I’ll wait for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gbflyer

WKR
I guess they have to do what sells, for me that tac rail crap belongs on an AR.

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
I've built a whole lot of ARs on Aero upper/lowers was super excited about this then realized no options for lefty still left to drown sure would be nice to have someone build an affordable action for leftys

OP
Cbthomas

Cbthomas

FNG
Sounds like they will release the new action at SHOT show this year.

279510486b7fcfd32bffc3f5ce410017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooter76

FNG
I’d like to see a long action version for a 7 PRC build I’m planning in the moderate-near future…

Seems to be mixed reviews on the solus so far, anyone spent much time with them? Curious how they compare to other well respected 700 clones.

The price for a barreled action from PVA is pretty attractive. [Edit: i see they are charging $350 to use an osprey blank, is that a glitch? They sell osprey blanks for $359 so a $350 upcharge does not compute..]

ACHILLES

Lil-Rokslider
Seems to be mixed reviews on the solus so far, anyone spent much time with them? Curious how they compare to other well respected 700 clones.

The price for a barreled action from PVA is pretty attractive. [Edit: i see they are charging $350 to use an osprey blank, is that a glitch? They sell osprey blanks for $359 so a $350 upcharge does not compute..]
I like mine a lot so far. Very smooth action and light bolt lift after the FP has been released. Runs Aw,ai, and plastic p mags flawlessly so far. The 6 creed has been accurate, haven't done a lot of shooting with the 6.5creed yet. A lot more than I expected from an $1800 rifle.

Anyone know the weight of the lightened version yet?