WTS New 2021 Obsession Turmoil RZ Bow Package! Can Ship!

mncoolbeans

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2021 OBSESSION TURMOIL RZ
[350 fps] ~ [33.187" ata] ~ [6.5" bh] ~ [50-70# dw] ~ [26.5-30." dl] ~ [3.8 lb] ~ [80% lo] ~ [True Timber Strata]
BACK FOR MORE AND BETTER THAN EVER: Obsession has rocked the market with this bow. It's simply too good for the money. Why would anyone buy a more expensive bow? The Turmoil is beyond outstanding - and this year it gets even better with the addition of rotating cam modules. The Turmoil was originally slated to be advertised with a 340 fps IBO Speed in 2017, but for marketing reasons, there needed to be some separation between the lower-priced Turmoil and Obsession's $999 firebreathers. But 340 simply wasn't accurate - neither was 345. It had to be revised again and again. To be frank, we had this bow shooting in the mid 350's right off the trailer. The new 2021 "RZ" variant is no different. The official advertised IBO Speed of this bow is "up to 350 fps," but we think it's still underrated. This bow is an absolute smoker!

I purchased this bow back in May of 2021, shot maybe 50 arrows through it to get the new Trophy Ridge React H5 5-Pin Site sighted in, got the 20-yard and 30-yard good to go, the remaining 3 pins should all fall into place for 40, 50 and 60-yard pins by themselves according to the sight pin manufacture, thus why I got this sight.

Moving forward to early June-2021, I Tore my Tendons (at the Gym) from my Right Bicep and can no longer pull the Bow Back for Practice or Hunting purposes. I’ll need to have surgery to repair this. So now I’ve acquired my Crossbow Permit from the DNR and need to sell this so I can acquire a Crossbow. My Loss is your Gain on this fabulous Bow Package. Shoots great and is very quiet. Any Questions feel free to contact me. Paid a $1,016.00 For Package and all that’s listed at a Pro Shop, got the Receipt as well, Asking $900.00 for Package.

Setup:

2021-Obsession Turmoil RZ Bow – Right Hand 50# - 60#, Set at 55#’s Draw Weight

28” Draw Length

Trophy Ridge React H5 5-Pin Sight

Medium Trio-Peep Sight

Octane Hostage XL Arrow Rest

13- Easton Helios Carbon Arrows with 2” Strait Vanes Bright Colors

Obsession 5 Arrow Quiver in Black

Trophy Ridge Blitz Stabilizer

Plano Protector 1110 Hard Case

Rope Sling, Arrow Practice Tips, Utility Box with extra Knocks, Vanes, Bow Wax etc….

Professionally Tuned, Paper Tested, setup.

Attachments

• Bow Pic 1.jpg
    Bow Pic 1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 30