Nevada crispi

OP
J

jalire01

FNG
Trying to get to the 10 posts so you can access classifieds?
Yeah pretty much but I'm actually looking to purchase new binos and a scope. If I didn't see your comment for the scope about just pointing and shooting I might have purchased it without realizing how basic it was. So I guess that lost helped haha

Yeah pretty much but I'm actually looking to purchase new binos and a scope. If I didn't see your comment for the scope about just pointing and shooting I might have purchased it without realizing how basic it was. So I guess that lost helped haha
You didn’t seem to mind at the time because you responded to my post and seemed to appreciate it. Vortex diamondback is fine to point and shoot with in my experience. Wouldn’t do much else. Hope you make to your 10 posts ok.

OP
J

jalire01

FNG
You didn’t seem to mind at the time because you responded to my post and seemed to appreciate it. Vortex diamondback is fine to point and shoot with in my experience. Wouldn’t do much else. Hope you make to your 10 posts ok.
I didn't mind at all. Your post helped me. I'm not looking for the basic diamondback I just didn't look correctly when I first saw them on the website.