Nest for SO LBO Base

iriebra

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for what you guys are using a nest for Seek Outside LBO Base; and the pros and cons. Im loooking for a super lightweight nest for just one when Im solo as well as 2 person for other situations. I have the Base Tarp Base. I predict it will be the Base/ Base setup most of the time. Of course Ive looked at the SO LBO Nest (2 Person). There is the Luxe Half-Hex inner 1 person that looks well made - looks like it would work. A few cheap "foreign" E-bay nests that make an excellent argument economically. If you have used these I would really appreciate hearing your insight and experience. Anything Im missing?

I have one that is about 5 years old but I’ve only used it on one hunt and it’s for sale. It’s in perfect condition, let me know if you might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bear Paw will make whatever you want, but I would talk to AK Troutbum first lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the SO half nest for mine and an ultra light bug bivy I use when backpacking. The nest I mainly use when I'm not going far or car camping. You could certainly pack it, but I prefer the bivy. I'll post some pics in a few for ya.